Top 7 reasons why you should consider hiring a contractor for your next project
There are many amazing reasons why you should consider hiring a contractor for your next project, so we’ve narrowed down our top 7! From instilling budget certainty, to fresh perspectives, there’s a lot to gain from temporary contractors:
1. Budget Certainty – Defined costs and timeframe from the outset.
2. Rapid Turnaround – Have contractors in place within 24- 48 hours.
3. Quick Onboarding – With the support of Mirai’s operations team and tech stack.
4. Frictionless Hiring – Quickly scale in times of growth or sudden change.
5. New Thinking – Experts joining can offer a fresh perspective on a consultative basis.
6. Trial Run – Either through a free working interview or a shorter contract in the first instance.
7. Flexibility! – A contractor can work for as long or as little as you like, they can cover seasonal periods and ramp up or wind down in parallel with the project.