We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to join an innovative and progressive organisation within the leisure industry.
You will interpret business and technical requirements, turning these into successful initiatives and in turn defining and developing high-volume, scalable solution architectures across the digital estate.
This is a really crucial time to get on board as they have an exciting 3 year project pipeline, including greenfield projects!
What you will be doing:
- The role will support the digital platforms and their related integrations, to enable the business to bring our core digital guest experience together.
- This role will be key to IT strategy that will put digital & data at the heart of the business, enabling digital across a single customer view.
- Working with customers and the business to develop digital technology architectures and roadmaps. Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications
- Ensuring the correct architectural governance and processes are followed without compromise, along with tooling for case management and documentation to industry standards
- Developing effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Driving innovation through the use of new technologies and methodologies. Continuously reviewing emerging technologies in the market and their appropriateness to the organisation
- Supporting the Product Owners and Scrum Masters to make sure product backlogs are in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint. Driving technology meetings and agendas
What you can bring:
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate the benefits and rationale of a proposed technical designs to key non-technical stake holders
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Proven experience in specifying, developing and deploying architectures for software applications in a multi-tiered digital application environment
- passionate about digital architecture principles and is motivated towards continuous improvement
- Substantial experience with solution design and architecture experience
- Experienced in a wide range of architectural models (e.g., SOA, ToGAF, UML), methodologies and frameworks
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Company discount
- Great pension
- Private healthcare
Interviews are happening this week so get in touch asap to secure your spot!