Senior Systems Engineer
Are you a Systems Engineering professional with a passion for healthcare?
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be key member of a team focused on the development of automated systems that improve the efficiency and quality of diagnostic testing. You will be involved in activities ranging from product conception to product support. You will work closely with assay development teams and customers to bring new and improve diagnostic tests to patients around the globe.
This is a brand-new role and reports directly into Head of Systems & Software Development
IDEAL CANDIDATE / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or more advanced degrees in Systems Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Experience covering the medical device product development from concept to commercial launch, working with the requirements and traceability management tools
- Experience managing the technical work of external development partners
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply engineering principles using logical or scientific thinking to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to cope with complexity of inter-disciplinary development team coordination
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension, 6% company contribution
- Annual Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual plus bank holiday and service days
- Life cover 3 x salary
- Medicash Healthcare Plan, this includes routine dental treatment, opticians, prescription charges,
- Sustainable Electric Car Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, up to £2500
- Travel wise, travel assistance scheme