Senior Project Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a Life Sciences company, who innovate products and services to truly to safe lives. They are a diverse and inclusive organisation, who have been committed to improving patients lives for 20+ years.
Due to growth and to enable acceleration of the innovation of their products and services, we now have two positions available for Senior Project Managers.
As Senior Project Manager you will be collaborating with the Leadership team and multi-functional core teams to identify and agree the different workstream requirements, timelines and costs.
You will be a great coordinator and able to orchestrate multiple projects at anyone time.
They are open to background and a breadth of industry experience is advantageous. Due to the nature of the multifunctional teams and elements of their offering, backgrounds in; finance, FMCG, Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences would be beneficial.
You will ensure that the development and management of detailed project plans anticipate any resource deficiencies and that any potential skill gaps will be identified and addressed accordingly. Ultimately you will act with diligence and strict adherence to agreed timelines to ensure timely delivery.
What will you do?
- Form close working relationships and collaborate with external business partners, Country General Managers, Senior Managers: R&D, Manufacturing, RA/QA, Technical Support, Business Development, Communications and Finance.
- Bring strong communication and influencing skills to the negotiation processes with directors and external contacts.
- Manage the team consisting of different functions, operating in a matrix environment, and influencing various departments. You will be comfortable working in environments with little set process or procedure, helping to formulate improved ways of working where appropriate.
- Be accountable for project decisions, i.e. resources, delays, mitigation etc, be able to make those decisions independently of others and without the need to involve senior management
- Anticipate, identify, raise, and facilitate resolution of issues as required.
- Apply standard templates and approaches to a variety of different types of projects and be responsible for compiling status reports monthly.
- Be accountable for decisions in areas of financial responsibility inclusive of control cost.
How will you get here?
- BSc in science or health related subject or relevant experience – desirable
- Essential: PRINCE II or similar project management qualification
- Desirable: Coaching qualification and Continuous Improvement certification
- 5 years + work experience in product management/marketing in the diagnostic/life science industry – desirable
- Minimum 3 years of people / matrix management experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing workflow studies and strategies to accelerate revenue growth by enhancing customer value.
- Demonstrable history of multifaceted project management delivery
- Budget management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, to take initiative, be resourceful, and exercise astute business judgment to drive performance.
- Demonstrated ability to champion customer needs and translate into compelling customer value.
- Ability to lead by influence and drive customer alignment.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives.
- Demonstrated drive, passion, and intensity with purpose.
- Demonstrated proficiency in inventory control and process improvement.
- Solid understanding of project management software tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, SmartSheet and other relevant applications
You can expect;
- 12% bonus
- £65,000 £75,000 salary
- Private healthcare
- Be part of a culture committed to social good
The team pride themselves on their exceptional talent, they are always looking for diverse perspectives and ways of thinking and welcome those who will positively contribute to culture.
Mirai believes in the power of diversity and the importance of an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, understanding that a range of perspectives strengthens both our team and our partners’ teams. This is just one of the ways that we’re taking positive action to shaping a collaborative and diverse future in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org