Senior Data Solutions Architect
Senior Data Architect – GCP
We’re looking for Senior Data Architects to join a global digital consultancy with exceptional capabilities across Data, Digital and AI. They are a global company with a turnover in the billions and boast an impressive portfolio of clients. You’ll be working on a number of exciting and high priority projects with plenty to get stuck into from day one.
The Data Solutions Architect will provide technical expertise in analysis, design, development, rollout and maintenance of enterprise architecture, data models and solutions.
This position works closely with engagement managers and project managers to ensure the successful delivery of engagements for clients. Leads client assessments, preparing future state architectures along with go forward recommendations.
Provides technical expertise in needs identification, data modelling, data movement and transformation mapping (source to target), automation and testing strategies, translating business needs into technical solutions with adherence to established data guidelines and approaches from a business unit or project perspective.
What you can bring:
- Good understanding of and experience in architecting, designing and implementing data solutions
- Should be able to foresee any risks associated with migration projects and flag the risk
- Experience in in Google Cloud Platform and Hadoop.
- Data Visualization experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Leads technical teams in designing, documenting and implementing technical solutions for business problems
- Identifies, creates and communicates the vision of the end-to-end solution for the client and implementation teams after completing thorough evaluations of the present state needs
- Design and develop conceptual / logical / physical data models for building large scale data lake and data warehouse solutions
- Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and POC development for moving identified workloads to Cloud
- Review/develop/enhances and implements enterprise data management architectures in GCP that meet all client business needs
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Cloud platform.
- Formulates workable solutions that integrate people, process and technology. Integrates competency leads and other subject matter experts to define the details of vision and solution
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Cloud or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Create functional & technical documentation – e.g. data integration architecture documentation, data models, source to target mapping, data dictionaries, data integration specifications, data testing plans, etc.
- Collaborate with business users to analyse and test requirements
- Stays current with emerging and changing technologies to best recommend and implement beneficial technologies and approaches for Data Architecture
- Proven experience in solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which centre on the consumption of the Cloud Platform
A competitive salary with a generous bonus, private healthcare, critical illness life assurance at 4 x your annual salary, income protection insurance, and a rewarding pension.
Apply now for immediate consideration!