Senior Data Science Manager – Toronto
- CA$ 150,000 – 160,000
- Bonus potential – 40%
Fantastic and unique opportunity to join a Data Science team, who are growing year on year at a 10% rate. They operate extremely close with the business; sitting with ecommerce, commercial and marketing teams.
The Senior Data Science Manager is responsible for driving data science strategies and delivering data products for Omni-channel business growth. This role collaborates with senior leaders from various departments and champions the adoption of cutting-edge data technologies. The ideal candidate has a strong background in data science and offers a unique opportunity to lead and innovate.
- Lead data science strategies and product delivery for business growth.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to solve operational challenges.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in advanced analytics.
- Develop and execute a roadmap for enhancing data science capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver impactful experiences.
- Act as a thought leader in customer behavior analytics and CRM development.
- 8+ years of data science and analytical experience.
- Demonstrated success in integrating data solutions into operations.
- Strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in data management and advanced analytics.
- Experience in building predictive and optimization models.
- Proficiency in data manipulation technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Technical experience in data platforms and machine learning.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, R, and machine learning frameworks.
- Knowledge of Web Deployment frameworks.
- GCP or similar cloud technologies (AWS / Azure)
Interviews are scheduled to take place in the next coming weeks as this is an urgent and pivotal appointment within the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.