Senior CRM Analyst
We have an exciting new opportunity as a Senior CRM Analyst to join an award-winning, established retailer, who are leaders in their market.
The role is a hybrid one, with a once-a-month minimum office requirement in either London or Stockport.
What you’ll be getting up to
- Develop analytical best practice and delivery within the team. Champion data storytelling, visualisation and action-focussed insights.
- Act as a source of expertise and a key consult on analytics and campaign measurement methodologies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing plan, customer and CRM strategy, through customer base and campaign knowledge.
- Champion the briefing process; seeks to understand the underlying business question. Plan and deliver activity ensuring seamless transitions between the Campaign and Marketing teams.
- Ensure that every activity is an opportunity to learn, presenting clear analysis and acting as a role model for that approach both with team members and business partners.
- Champion the sharing of new knowledge, techniques and developments across the team.
- Identify and drive optimisation of processes within the CRM Analytics team.
- Ensure a high standard of clear communication both in analytics and operational performance; ensuring the team, business partners and leadership are well informed.
What you can bring to the role
- Strong SQL skills and extensive experience of working with large-scale data warehouses is essential
- Demonstrable experience of managing end-to-end analytics projects, from understanding business needs, combining relevant data sources and building solutions, to creating commercial success through measurable deployment
- Highly numerate with a solid understanding of analytics and the ability to translate complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with planning, prioritisation and management of workload and stakeholders across ownership areas with minimal support
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI (desirable but not essential)
- Experience with campaign management tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (desirable but not essential)
Sound ideal? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!