We have an exciting opening for a Salesforce Developer to join a rapidly growing ethical bank, who are embarking on a 2-year digital transformation, representing a fantastic time to get on board!
Joining a collaborative team of 15, you’ll have the chance to work on developing the Company’s new customer application. The team is a growing one, looking to increase by 25% by the end of the year.
The role is based in Birmingham, with a structure of 2 days a week in the office. Note that this is negotiable.
What’s in it for you
- 30 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- 35 hour working week with flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Company profit sharing scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution. 10% at the end of year 1. 15% end of second year.
- Life insurance 7x basic salary
What you’ll be getting up to
- Develop applications and business solutions within the Salesforce platform to support business functions and meet project objectives, aligned with the Bank’s corporate goals.
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders, and wider Bank to design cohesive development strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Document detailed technical specifications based on the business requirements, including working with stakeholders and end users as necessary to produce prototypes/models/process flows for user interfaces, customised applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customised applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with the Bank’s evolving technology and business goals and requirements. Strengthen release processes to embed best in practice methodologies and de-risk implementations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
What you can bring to the role
- Strong development and design skills and a good understanding of well-engineering application design
- Ability to develop applications within Salesforce including creating and managing custom objects, developing Visualforce pages and custom solutions with APEX (including batch and trigger code).
- Strong front end developer skills with experience of frameworks such as React JS or Angular.
- Knowledge of one or more object orientated programming languages such as Java, C#, Python or PHP.
- Strong experience developing integrations using REST / SOAP API’s, database query languages such as MySQL or MSSQL and development of responsive / adaptive websites
- Knowledge of one or more object orientated programming language such as Java, C#, Python or PHPKnowledge of process builder and / or workflow, developing integrations using REST / SOAP API’s, database query languages such as MySQL or MSSQL and development of responsive websites.
Sound ideal? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!