Exciting new opportunity for a Product Owner to join a multi-award winning group with bold ambitions! You will be accountable for effective Product Backlog management, work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) to define and refine the Product Roadmap, maintain a prioritised product backlog and provide clarity to the Scrum Team.
You will be primarily responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the Scrum team by ensuring that the team backlog is aligned with customer and stakeholder needs.
What you can expect:
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Defines product roadmap with input from all relevant stakeholders based on the product vision.
- Works with market research and creates customer journey maps & empathy maps as needed.
- Manage the product backlog (Epics, Features, Stories) and prioritisation of the backlog with stakeholders.
- Create and write detailed user stories for the team to work with
- Hold backlog refinement sessions.
- Accepts stories as done ensuring the detailed acceptance criteria have been met.
- Acts as a customer for team questions.
- Typically runs the Show and Tell sessions for internal or external business stakeholders.
- Creates process maps, wireframes and data flow diagrams.
What you can bring:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficient in the use of analytical and wireframing tools
- Experience in capturing requirements utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner / Business Analyst within an Agile team
- Working knowledge of SQL
Nice to haves:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong ability to solve problems and think analytically.
- Ability to influence others and achieve common goals.
- Passion for continuous improvement for self and the team.
- Ability to explain complex issues in easy-to-digest terms.
- Desire and confidence to express own ideas and a willingness to engage in discussions.
- Curious to challenge the status quo to increase excellence.
- Eagerness to explore new tools and improvement ideas.
- Ability to hold analytical requirement gathering workshops and elicit requirements from conversations.
What’s on offer:
- They are an award winning, dynamic company with huge growth plans.
- Award winning – Best Places to Work
- Excellent salary
- Annual bonus
- Birthday off
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits including, personal training sessions, nutrition and wellbeing support.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We are shortlisting today!