New role – IT Systems Support Engineer
Our partner have an exciting new opening as an IT Systems Support Engineer, taking ownership of all network monitoring across their infrastructure estate.
Based in Derby, the company are a multi-billion-pound operation and are well established within their market and provide outstanding training as well as an excellent internal promotion pathway.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Taking ownership of INFOR (SUN) & FINDOCS in relation to user setup/lock outs
- Supporting the main SQL Database
- Ensuring network infrastructure alerts are monitored
- Accountable for the Monitoring and maintaining Server storage limits
- Ensure backups are successful completed and regularly tested.
- Ensure there is a robust DR plan in place and ensure regular testing is adhered to.
- Ensure IT Asset Management solution is maintained.
- Prioritise and manage any assigned open helpdesk tickets at one time.
Sound ideal? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!