IT Project Manager
We're currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join a pioneering company, who are undergoing a huge digital transformation.
You will be an efficient IT Project manager who can deliver technology-based solutions to overcome the business’ challenges as well as opportunities.
You will work for a company who take pride in embracing individuality. They promote a people focused and value driven culture.
You are an individual who takes great pride in working under your own initiative and will have the freedom to be creative.
We are looking for well versed project managers who are all-rounders. There are various projects you can get involved with, including; customer engagement, talent & performance, deposit return scheme, booking system and employee journey.
What you'll be doing:
- Project Delivery executing the full project lifecycle.
- Detecting and overseeing project scope, objectives, & critical success factors.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule.
- Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution
- Leading the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle.
What you can bring:
- Scope Management
- Prince 2
- Project Management experience using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Full project lifecycle
- Deliver projects within schedule and budget whilst striving for efficiencies along the way.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to have confidence in dealing with all areas and levels within the business.
- Effective decision making.
- Take leadership of the project team, providing vision and direction.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What's on offer:
- Competitive day rate
- Chance to work with the latest and greatest tech
- Working on exciting project pipeline
- Training and development programmes.