IT Problem Analyst
IT Problem Analyst
Are you a curious, hard-working and reliable IT professional with a passion for problem solving? We have a great full-time opportunity for an IT Problem Analyst to work within our clients fast-paced Business Change and Technology team on a permanent basis.
As an IT Problem Analyst, you will be responsible for management of Problem investigations from start to finish by facilitating root cause investigations and managing the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
- Initiating actions to fix potential interruptions to service identified during proactive and trending analysis of the IT infrastructure and vendor landscape
- Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate where possible repeat incidents are occurring across the organisation and manage issues through to resolution
- Diagnosis of faults and determining whether new incidents are related to known errors or existing problem records
- Facilitating and coordinating technical meetings
- Leading and facilitating post mortem investigations into high impact faults
- Managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Initiating actions to fix interruptions to service caused by errors/faults in the IT infrastructure
- Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
- Create and coordinate the implementation of a service improvement plan (SIP)
What you can bring:
- 1+ years’ Problem Management experience
- ITIL qualified
- Experience of ITIL Service Support and Delivery processes
- Excellent reporting and trend analysis skills
- Excellent problem solver
- High level of self-motivation
- Proactive and able to drive ad-hoc and virtual teams to problem resolution
- Resourceful – utilises all tools, expertise and knowledge bases to investigate and resolve problems
- Above average interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
What you can expect:
- 33% discount across all our brands, share your discount with selected friends and family!
- Flexible working – to fit around the other important things in life?? .
- Payday social – Held in office bar (Yes, they have a bar in the office!)??
- Annual Bonus Scheme – We’re all about rewarding the hard work everybody puts in.?
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday – life is for living after all!
Sound good? Send your CV ASAP to Drew – we are shortlisting now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.