IT Business Partner
A large and growing organisation in South Derbyshire, with a turnover in the billions has a brand new and unique opportunity for an IT Business Partner.
The IT Business Partner will join the IT team in the Head Office function. This position will focus on supporting multiple programs and campaigns by partnering across business, functions and IT. You will work closely with the senior business leaders in supporting their day-to-day execution with a focus on delivery. The ITBP proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary IT point of contact to business line executives and managers. The ITBP will also support active campaigns, optimise IT costs and ensure the solutions are secure and compliant.
You will take a pragmatic approach to ensure solutions recommended are in the best interest of the business, striving to achieve a centralised model across the multi-site operation.
What you will be doing:
- Serves as a key liaison between the business or function and IT and related organizations to understand priorities and develop a strategy to ensure business objectives are met.
- Educates Business on IT service offerings. Collaborates directly with business or function to understand problems or initiatives, and represents the business or function within IT to engage the right resources, explore alternatives and help deploy the right solution with first time quality.
- Develops and executes communication plans, including status to leadership and to business or function stakeholders.
- Identifies risks and impacts and coordinates with business or function to approve mitigation plans or changes to commitments.
- Provides input and lessons learned on IT processes, procedures, tools and techniques, and ensures alignment to quality management solutions for the business or function.
What you can bring:
- Be a real people person
- Take a proactive approach to work
- Ability to bridge the gap between the IT team and wider business
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Problem solving
- Performance driven
- Ability to plan strategically
- Familiarity with ITIL framework would be advantageous
You will play an integral role in shaping the IT team as it continues to scale whilst maintaining strong relations with the wider business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a service focused and proactive IT delivery professional.