We have an exciting opening to join an award winning, multi-channelled international retailer as a HRIS Solution Team Leader.
In the role, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing complex, high profile HRIS implementations.
Our Partner have been recognised people focused approach and support their employees’ wellbeing through their departmental wellbeing champions, and health and wellbeing events and initiatives
What you’ll be getting up to
- Support the sourcing of and the building of a team of multinational individuals with relevant experience to deliver an HRIS solution across multiple countries within a cluster.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to ascertain business requirements alongside understanding business process requirements
- Help design a systemic solution to best suit the Groups requirements
- Support the configuration and Implementation of a HRIS solution across European countries.
- Maintain an understanding of legislative requirements for HCM, Time Capture and Pay for your specified cluster.
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure BAU teams are trained and developed in system architecture and use
- Have a passion for providing quality, security, and accuracy
- Deliver impeccable service to the wider People Team and wider business
- Design, build and test integrations between HR solution and other product workstreams.
- Coordinate your team for the following activities: Compliance, SKU Testing, BAU Changes, Global Design templates and more
What you can bring to the role
- Previous experience in HRIS architecture essential
- Ability to consider and evaluate solutions to problems under own initiative essential
- Previous experience in deploying HRIS solutions across multiple territories beneficial
- Previous experience in sourcing and/or developing multinational teams beneficial
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Confident and courteous in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Prominent level of attention to detail with strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your own and your team’s workload
- Must be methodical and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have an awareness of GDPR and be able to act with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ambitious to learn with an enthusiastic approach
- Successful candidate must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally
Sound ideal? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!