Global HRIS Programme Manager
A Senior Leadership role within a People and HR function of a Global company has come up as a rare opportunity in the Northwest (we are open to those located throughout the UK).
We are looking for a highly experienced (end-to-end) HRIS Programme Manager, with extensive experience in leading complex, high profile HRIS implementations. You will be supported by a number of HRIS specialists across Europe and will manage the full delivery of a HRIS (Dayforce) solution across the continent.
This role is highly strategic, with expertise in: leading large and complex programmes, managing project managers and other key supporting roles. In addition to supporting and managing stakeholders. You will need to be process-driven, highly analytical and organised. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the people team, charged with leading the most visible HRIS implementation seamlessly. Using effective planning and managing a complex delivery schedule that is executed in line with programme objectives meeting all equity & commercial KPIS.
The HRIS Programme Manager is accountable for the planning, financial management and delivery of the project’s governance, reporting progress and tracking return on investment, project governance and steering committee support. Working closely with suppliers they will have proven capability of driving successful, high performance, cross functional teams as well as well as being highly experienced leading end-to-end programs ideally across international environments and/or with the HR space. The successful candidate will also work with project coordinators & managers and is responsible for coaching and developing their talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the Programme Plan working closely with the programme team and with the input of identified key stakeholders.
- Work alongside the Associate Director setting out their key objectives, KPIS & learning agenda for the programme as well as a relevant time bound development and roll out plans with budget & critical path.
- Ensure Programmes are adaptable to local territories with commercial objectives and socio-cultural nuances in mind. Secure relevant input to shape Programme’s success.
- Accountable to ensure Programmes meet agreed KPI’s and commercial requirements.
- Deliver clear briefs internally and externally in order to ensure Programme alignment and to manage & steering expectation.
- Deliver ongoing & post programme analyses with clear understanding of ROI measurement and growth opportunities to be integrated into future planning.
- Develop & implement the appropriate process, way of working KPI setting, reviewing and measurements to enhance marketing performance.
- Budget Responsibility: Supported by a financial controller be accountable for active & detailed budget management for all programmes, working closely with brand finance, legal and procurement.
- Being accountable for the full management or the programme within the scope of project management for assigned programme whether via/with a support team or direct delivery.
What you can bring:
- Significant and demonstrable experience in developing, implementing or support HRIS delivery with international capabilities.
- Project/Programme Management experience on a global/regional/international level.
- Ability to influence internal and external partners and cross-functional teams effectively.
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Solid experience in team & stakeholder management
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Demonstrated organisational, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including in brief & presentation writing.
- Highly proficient with all relevant computer software MS office, Keynote etc
- Creative problem-solving mindset with the ability to leverage data to enhance creative solutions
- Analytical, possesses the ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
- Willing to travel occasionally across Europe & UK and occasionally further afield.
- Extremely attractive base salary – up to £120,000
- Annual bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Generous discount
- Along with plenty of other perks!