We’re looking for a Data Quality Technician to join a company, who have recently outlined a data, digital and technology plan for their future success. One that delivers maximum impact and value for customers and people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Data management function in the delivery of the data policies and procedures and data quality reporting.
- Working closely with colleagues in IT and the wider business, you will play a role in making sure that business data is consistent, accurate and kept up to date, adhering to the data standards.
- Having technical system knowledge, you will support analysis of key datasets and processes,
- Work with the wider Data and Analytics team to identify issues with data quality, and support implementation of appropriate solutions. You will support customers and the Data and Analytics team on delivering the Data Quality Reports.
- Knowledge of reporting & analysis software tools including Microsoft Power BI, Azure Purview, SQL management studio
- Understanding of fundamental DQ practises, including: Missing, Outliers, contamination, inconsistency, invalid, duplicate, data types and structural errors
- Basic understanding of database design, table joins, views and functions, star schema models and their use in Power BI
- Ability to design and maintain self-service analysis dashboards
- MS Excel skills
- Experience of relevant CIO tools (e.g. M365, Cherwell, DevOps) and methodologies (e.g. Agile, TOGAF, ITIL)
This is a contract opportunity – we’re looking for a start in the next couple of weeks.