Our partner is a fast-growing renewable technology start-up within who have rapidly scaled in the last year by doubling in size and have plans to do the same again in 2023.
They are currently in the search for a Data Engineer to join their growing team and assist them with the best practices for a solid and scalable infrastructure as they continue to expand.
This is a great time to join this company in an industry that Is sure to boom over the coming years with the client being at the forefront of ingenuity.
You will work closely with senior management and take a lead on driving data driven decisions within the business and be comfortable with making recommendations on data platforms.
What they would like to see:
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Engineering position
- Programming experience preferred in C# but will consider python etc.
- Cosmos DB or equivalent
- Azure or other cloud tech (AWS, GCP)
- An analytical mindset and a natural problem solver
- Someone who is keen on becoming a Data Scientist, they can provide training and progression for this.
In return they can offer:
- Salary up to $90,000
- Working from home/ Hybrid working
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
This is a great time to join this scaling company to apply below to be immediately considered with interviews taking place in the next couple of weeks.