We have an exciting new opportunity with an incredible fast-growing company who are looking for a self-motivated Data Analyst to take ownership of their data strategy.
You will work closely with the finance and IT teams and play an instrumental role in how data is processed going forward.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for obtaining and organising all company data from various systems (EPOS & PMS)
- Use technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high quality for management reporting
- Using automated tools to extract data from all locations and sources
- Remove corrupted data and fix coding errors and related problems
- Develop and maintain our groups Database and systems to a readable format for our new FP&A Analyst
- Filter data by reviewing reports and performance indicators
- Provide statistical tools to identify, analyse and interpret patterns and trends across all data sets that could help the business.
- Working with 3rd parties to understand all our company data to store in one location to improve reporting
- Administration of existing SQL server database
- Daily monitoring of all databases and data sets
- Protects data with developing data security controls
- Keeps up to date with technological developments
What you can bring:
- Good Experience and technical skills in Programming languages in SQL, Power BI, Excel, VBA, Python and others
- Cleansing, Analysing, Preparing and Exploring data
- Ability to breakdown and deliver the needs of the business
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Work experience as a Data analyst in a related field
- Liaison and collaboration skills to work with others to undertake role
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Strong personal organisational skills with the ability to take responsibility for managing his/her own workload
- Ability to create databases from scratch and to develop existing frameworks and create reporting dashboards
What would be advantageous to have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in database and project management, including programming, data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- BA or masters in computer science, information systems, mathematics, machine learning, or similar (or a data analytics certification acquired through a specific program).
- Experience of SQL Server Analysis Services or similar.
- Experience working with large structured and unstructured datasets.
What you can expect:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus an extra paid holiday in the month of your birthday
- Generous discount
- Flexibility around hybrid working after training
- Chance to shadow senior leaders within the business
Sound good? Don’t hesitate to get in contact