Cyber Security Analyst
We have partnered with a leading financial services organisation on a Cyber Security Analyst position, where you can join an innovative team and really make a difference!
You will be supporting the deployment and management of the Security Programme as the organisation embarks on an exciting digital transformation journey.
Now is the perfect time to join an organisation who put their employee engagement at the forefront of their goals.
What you will be doing:
- Support the deployment and management of the Security programme.
- Ensure the Bank is always protected from cyber threats
- Provide expert and influential guidance on existing and emerging cyber threats
- Build and improve a robust security operations function within the Bank.
- Increase cyber awareness throughout the Bank.
- Asist with the banks journey towards ISO27001 accreditation.
- Enhance and the banks cyber controls in line with the recognised authority guidance i.e. NIST, NCSC.
- Support project teams with cyber reviews and queries
- Assist regulatory internal and external audits.
- Be on call as required to support IT Operations team with out of hours alerting.
- Understand and evaluate security threats on those threats to your organization and perform a risk analysis of threats
- Manage hands on configuration changes to security tooling in cloud & on-premise environments
- Use your powers of investigation to look into any breaches and other security incidents that may occur
- Support, manage and improve key cyber operational processes i.e., access control, patch vulnerability management, security testing and cyber awareness.
- Help to design secure networks and determine best practice methods in
- Work with the IT Security Officer to develop and implement security policies and standards.
- Work with the IT Security officer and the IT Operations team to expand their role and advise on issues. For example, help out with ethical hacking by pentesters
- Involvement in the monitoring and audit of systems and processes such as identity and access management. This may involve using newer security methodologies such as zero-trust security principles.
- Help to deliver cybersecurity awareness training
What you can bring:
- Proven knowledge of security management principles and processes
- The ability to stay up to date on all matters that relate to IT security
- Proven experience of working within a cyber security role
- Hands on experience with Microsoft E5 Security suite of tooling and services
- Experience of working with SIEM Tooling
- Experience of working with wider IT functions i.e. DevOps and IT Operations
- Experience of working with end users, partners and suppliers collaboratively.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft on-premise and cloud technologies (including Azure and M365)
- Worked within a professional programme/project management environment
- Good report writing skills and general communication skills
- Experience of ISO27001, NIST, and ITIL best practice frameworks
What is on offer:
· Competitive salary
· 30 days holiday + banks
· Hybrid and flexible working
· 35 hour week
· Great pension scheme
· Buy/Sell holiday scheme
Interviews happening next week so get in touch asap to secure your spot!