We have partnered with a future focused organisation who are looking for a Solution Architect to join an innovative and exciting team who are transforming the business’ architect function.
You will be playing an integral part in delivering on the implementation of the organisations application, technology and enterprise architectures through working as part of the architecture to design, document and facilitate this.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of:
- application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies and direction
- technology architectures that enable the application and data architecture
- development architectures that enable the organisations IT to develop business solutions in the most efficient and effective manner adhering to the organisations IT Solution Design Principles.
- Ensure that these architectures are recognised as the road map for all business services and technical solutions.
- Stay abreast of developments in appropriate new technologies/services and participate in the investigation / assessment of the suitability of these to the organisations environment and business needs.
- Production of technical solution designs for assigned projects and gaining acceptance and approval from internal stakeholders. Be an active participant in teams formed to progress projects and business initiatives
- Understand the Customer's technical and/or integration requirements and in response to these develop and own the technical solution architecture.
- Analyse new project requests and requirements and own the creation of the integration design.
- Analyse the current architecture to identify weaknesses, develop opportunities for improvements, and recommend new sustainable best practice approaches.
- Support the Project Manager and the Programme Director across the full project lifecycle from design/configuration to implementation and testing through to the transition to support of the technical solution.
What you can bring:
- Experience with Environments(Prod,UAT,Dev,Test)
- Experience around data centre components(Servers, Storage, Networks)
- Experience with any automation technologies
- Demonstrate good experience in the IT industry with expertise in many areas of infrastructure and applications, preferably in a technical or enterprise architecture capacity
- Experience with enterprise application architecture
- Have demonstrable experience in design, strategy and architecture related activities
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT industry trends, suppliers and products, preferably in the legal sector
- Experience with sizing, performance and high availability
- Experience with data backup, business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies: Windows 10, O365, MS Azure
- Any knowledge of integration technologies
- TOGAF certification
What is on offer:
- Up to £90,000 per year
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + banks
- Great pension + Private healthcare
Interviews are happening this week so get in touch today for immediate consideration!