Are you a driven and engaging Business Analyst with a passion for problem solving, analysis and processes?
We have a really excited opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a company experiencing phenomenal growth and now have a really exciting project pipeline.
You will be working with a diverse team of likeminded professionals and communicating with stakeholders and the wider IT team throughout the business.
What you will be doing:
Act as liaison between key project stakeholders and users, relaying requirements for input into plans and assist in drawing up project plans
- Conduct detailed analysis, gather information and document processes to identify user requirements. Prepare detailed business requirements documentation and user stories for submission to Change Lead and project teams.
- Check functional specifications produced by suppliers to ensure solutions meet the business needs and work with manager / project team to recommend approval or changes prior to business sign off.
- Perform user acceptance testing and accurately report progress in-line with planned timescales. Provide leadership, training and guidance/support to junior members of the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of the work completed by the user acceptance testing resources and for the prioritisation, scheduling and support of testing work.
- Determine system testing procedures and ensure that the most effective tools and techniques are employed.
- Design and develop test automation packs for key application releases.
- Liaise with developers to ensure timely delivery to agreed standards of systems enhancements and bug fixes
- Manage and devise methods of administering and record-keeping required for controlling the risk of the in-house change control process.
- Accurately report testing progress, ensuring that any risks/issues/errors are documented and escalated promptly to line management and agree a suitable way forward.
- Lead the training of operational staff through system changes, produce handover documentation and ensure procedures are updated in line with enhancements implemented.
What you can bring:
- Operational knowledge of bank processes and key regulatory/legal issues
- Banking technology, payment systems and processes, telephony etc
- Effectively communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday + banks
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 35 hour week
- Great pension scheme
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme
Interviews happening as soon as possible so get in touch today to secure your spot!