Business Analyst Team Leader – CRM
We have an opening for a CRM Business Analyst Team Leader to join a fast-paced, global and industry leading company, who champion environmental sustainability at the heart of their operations.
As CRM Business Analyst Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for leading the IT CRM Team and assisting the IT Development Manager to effectively deliver CRM and related services.
The role is based in Hereford and involves acting as a Business Analyst working with the business to correctly identify and document their requirements within a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
What you’ll be getting up to
- Plan and schedule new projects or large pieces of work.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of and guidance to your team, ensuring they operate with a proactive and professional approach.
- Mentor the team and ensure knowledge sharing is robust.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with the team to monitor progress of any projects and/or workload that your team has.
- Ensure documentation is kept of all applications and projects as per the requirements for audits and implement succession planning.
- Streamline processes, drive down ticket numbers for KPI adherence and ensure efficiencies; suggest and maintain continuous improvement activity.
- Work collaboratively with other Business Analyst Team Leaders to ensure teams work together effectively and handover is seamless.
- Work closely with the relevant Project Managers to support the monitoring of progress of any projects involving your team.
- Work closely with the Application Support team to ensure that we respond to and complete tickets effectively.
- Raise areas of concern regarding team performance with the Application and Development Manager and highlight any areas for improvement.
- Attend SAP Release Board and Change Board as and when required.
- Support the Application and Development Manager in implementing best practice standards within the team.
- Ensure audit readiness and policies of the department are adhered to.
What you can bring to the role
- Experience working as an IT Business Analyst in a CRM environment, with experience within a Dynamics 365 CE & CS software delivery environment, preferably in an international business
- Experience in providing leadership to a CRM development team
- Experience with the rollout of PowerApps
- Experience with Click Dimensions would be advantageous
- Excellent process and technical problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels from end user to senior management/Director level.
- Experience delivering requirements of a CRM technical nature
- Experience of requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience of solution identification and presentation
- Experience in balancing delivery of multiple projects and BAU changes with competing timelines
- PRINCE 2 and ITIL training
- A good understanding of GDPR and how it applies in a CRM environment
- Experience using the full range of processes in an ITSM tool set.
- Full UK driving licence
Sound ideal? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!