Azure Senior Engineer
We have partnered with a future focused organisation, who are looking for an Azure Senior Engineer to join their innovative and exciting team as they move towards a cloud-first strategy.
The primary focus of the role is establishing and providing day to day operational & build support to our Azure Environments as we migrate & stand-up services in the cloud.
What you will be doing:
- Management of Azure IaaS, PaaS and Hybrid Cloud
- Working with 3rd parties for operational management of services
- Assist in the design, build, deployment & support of cloud infrastructure withing Microsoft Azure
- Provision and manage Azure resources via Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines;
- Act as an operations support engineer for all 3rd – 4th line support incidents / requests across compute, storage, security and automation
- Participate in the creation of business continuity planning & testing for the organisations services running in the Azure platform
- Resolution of all logged Incidents & Service Requests.
- Working proactively with Vendors to resolve Incidents and Problems
- Working collaboratively with all IT Teams & colleagues globally to provide seamless support to our global client community.
- Providing and maintaining internal procedural and technical documentation.
- Maintains a high level of security awareness working proactively with our CyberOps Team to protect our IT Systems.
What you can bring:
- Azure Certified Administrator (Exam AZ-103)
- Other Azure Certifications considered eg Certified Azure Security Engineer, Certified DevOps Engineer
- 4 years+ Azure Cloud Support experience
- Strong understanding and experience of supporting different Azure IaaS and PaaS services in WindowsLinux environments
- Familiar with Azure CLI, PowerShell, Bicep and ARM templates
- Experience working with Azure Virtual Desktop
- Hands-on experience with Load Balancer, DR, backup, networking, Azure Monitor, IAM, RBAC, ABAC, Alert Management, Azure Log Analytics and Azure SQL family.
- Experience with Azure Policy to standards e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS
- Azure Active Directory, AD Sync and Azure B2C
- Experience configuring and managing Azure Pipelines and with Azure DevOps as a CI/CD tool
- Awareness of ITSM frameworks (support, delivery and implementation)
What is on offer:
- Up to £85,000 per year
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + banks
- Great pension + Private healthcare
Interviews are happening this week so get in touch today for immediate consideration!