We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company who are at the infancy of their Data Strategy!
You will be a key contributor to data transformation initiatives. Your responsibilities include architecting Data Platforms, developing Power BI models, managing SQL databases, optimizing data performance, and fostering a culture of innovation and growth. You’ll play an integral role in shaping the future of data technology in alignment with the companies values.
What you can expect:
- Relevant demonstrable experience of deploying Data Lakehouse/Warehouse in the Azure Data Platform including Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory, SQL, Delta Lakes, and PySpark.
- Strong understanding of API’s, integration, and CI/CD.
- Proficiency in data modelling and performance tuning.
- Relevant qualifications in the Microsoft realm are a plus.
- Experience delivering enterprise-level data platforms in Azure and surrounding technologies.
- Passionate Visionary: Embrace innovation and have a passionate vision for shaping the future of technology.
What you can bring:
- Proven Expertise: Demonstrated proficiency in functional or technical areas.
- Tenacity: Exhibit tenacity as a problem solver who proactively tackles challenges.
- Consultative Partner: Be a consultative partner with strong consulting skills to excel in client-facing roles.
- Self-Driven and Motivated: Be self-driven and intrinsically motivated, capable of remote work and self-management.
- Location: Remote – Occasional travel to client sites/company days. Based in the UK (visa sponsorship not available).
- Language: Proficient in English.
What’s in it for you:
- Fully remote working model
- Unlimited holiday scheme
- Join a small team with high growth trajectory
- Private healthcare
Join a dynamic team and contribute to transforming data infrastructure, enabling data-driven decision-making.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We are shortlisting today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.