Agile Delivery Manager
Agile Delivery Lead
We have an exciting new opportunity within the Head Office IT Digital & Data teams. This role will work closely with a wide range of IT and business teams from solution architects and delivery leads to stakeholders.
You will initially be involved in leading the delivery of a new mobile app and will then transition to delivering scaled scrum across multiple products and platforms. Driving and setting the goals of the programme and portfolio of change across Digital, Services, Data and more.
You will also be responsible for facilitating scaled agile events such as Programme Increment Planning sessions through to events such as scrum of scrums, initiative backlog prioritisation and roadmap planning.
As the Agile Delivery Lead you will have experience working with architects and other stakeholders within the business. Excellent relationship building skills will be required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams. The ability to be a strong leader to work through challenges with senior stakeholders will also be required.
What you can bring:
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on common goals and plan for success
- Ability to get disperse teams to agree on a common delivery plan and be a strong leader to work through difficulties / challenges with senior stakeholders
- Must have working experience as an Agile Delivery Lead, or in a similar area such as Programme Management
- Competent technical background to be credible with architects and other stakeholders within the business
- Confident communicator who will facilitate large planning meeting
- Passionate about high quality delivery
- Cultural fit that fosters a positive and supportive team environment
It would be great if you have experience in the following:
- In-depth knowledge of scrum (ideally scaled) and agile software development methodology
- Certifications like SAFe or Professional Agile Leadership qualifications
- Highly competent with collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and Miro or similar products
What you’ll get:
A fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Very generous discount across an array of products and services
- Paid for and supported industry certifications